Mini-Ductor: The Commercial Workshop Mechanic’s Tool of Choice
The Mini-Ductor® uses Invisible Heat® that heats ferrous metal (containing iron), and some non-ferrous metal, parts in seconds. This allows all types of adhesives bonded to metal, bonded with thread lock compound and seized hardware to be removed and released much quicker and more safely than by naked flame heating. And there’s no costly and time consuming damage to surrounding areas.
It’s a “must-have” tool for mechanics, automotive garages, workshops and bodyshops.
Key Benefits of the Mini-Ductor
- Provides safer, Invisible Heat, reducing the reliance on oxygen fuel / open flame work
- Provides quick heat – an almost instant result
- Light weight and very portable
- Easy-to-use, 1-man operation
- Easy operator training
- Reduces the need for tricky risk assessments
- Proven & developed technology by an experienced, accredited manufacturer
- Spares and consumables readily available, with repair service if worst occurs
- Produced by the world’s leading manufacturer of automotive hand held inductive products