Authorized Professional Tool Partners
And most other places where farm repair tools are sold
About Authorized Partners
An authorized Induction Innovations reseller or distributor:
- Guarantees warranty is intact
- Offers best service through product knowledge and training
- Sells only new product
- Provides technical assistance after the sale
- Communicates directly with the manufacture to best serve you
- Stocks the merchandise they sell
- Displays all policies pertaining to customer privacy and information use
- Makes explicit all Terms of Sale
- Ships all orders in a timely manner
- Offers expedited shipping options
- Offers specialized installation services (subject to model)
- Works from actual physical location not cyber space
Are There Other Concerns If I Don’t Buy from an Authorized Partner?
- You might purchase refurbished or stolen merchandise which may not be warranted
- The dealer may become insolvent and not available should you have an issue
- You might be liable for “hidden” charges, such as COD charges for shipping
- Accessories may be removed from the case and sold at an additional cost
When speaking with a dealer, good questions to ask up front are, “Where are you located? Do you ship directly from your location or drop ship?” Are you an authorized partner? Do they even have a contact phone number?
The Bottom Line: While the Internet may be a bargain-hunter’s paradise, some online dealers may not be Manufacturer Authorized. We recommend doing a little research to determine if a dealer is authorized before purchasing. This is a simple strategy that will protect you from complications going forward from your purchase, costing you less in the end.
MADE IN THE U.S.A. and Family Owned & Operated