New Technology Designed Into Mini-Ductor II +
The Mini-Ductor® II + is the #1 professionals choice hand held flameless torch! Induction Innovations has engineered new technology and redesigned their 230V international version of the Mini-Ductor II! The Mini-Ductor II + integrates these new advances in technology for increased energy efficiency and ease of use. Leverage the power of technology with invisible heat to quickly release corroded or frozen hardware and other metallic components from corrosion and threadlock compounds. All WITHOUT the collateral damage associated with torches! Heats nuts red hot in seconds!
The ergonomically designed Inductor® PDR Baton is molded in high temp / impact resistant epoxy polymers for additional durability and versatility longevity. Tapered body and beveled edges on this attachment allows for balanced grip. The PDR Baton works in conjunction with either the Inductor Pro-Max or the Inductor Max power supplies.
The Mini-Ductor II + Features
- NEW Cool-Touch Handle
- NEW technology inside – power where and when you need it
- Increased energy efficiency
- In-line design proven most effective in reaching difficult spots
- Ergonomic balanced design reduces user fatigue
- Non-slip grenade handle
- Military grade virgin plastic for durability
- LED work light
- 1 year warranty
- NEW custom heavy duty blow-molded case with storage
- Engineered for 230 volt power source with full independent CE certification
- Generates 1000 watts of power
- Specs: 230v/5 amp/1000 watt
- Warranty: 1 Year, parts and labor
The INDUCTOR product line of high performance induction heating tools are made in the U.S.A. by Induction Innovations Inc., a family owned company based in Elgin, IL.