Inductor® Glass Blaster® (GB-20311)
- Removing windshields and other bonded auto glass
- SMC Panels
- Metal Bond Adhesives
- Spray-on Bedliners
Remove Windshields in Minutes without Knives or Wires
The Inductor Glass Blaster is perfect for removing windshields and other bonded auto glass, SMC panels, metal bond adhesives, undercoating, appliqués, and spray-on bedliners in a fraction of the time it takes using other tools.
The Glass Blaster removes windshields from outside the vehicle in less than 15 minutes with no need to remove the interior trim because it releases urethane in hard-to-reach areas (curves and deep pockets) where other glass tools can’t go. There is no damage to the encapsulant or frit (blackout masking). Quarter glass can be removed in less than 3 minutes. Spray-in bedliners can be removed in just a few hours.
The Glass Blaster is comprised of the Inductor® high-performance induction heater hardwired with the Glass Blaster attachment, mounted in a portable toolbox.
Features & Benefits
- Flameless & torchless
- Remove windshields clean and fast externally – no knives or wires are needed
- Remove bonded auto glass clean and fast
- Quickly remove SMC panels
- Easily remove spray-in bedliners
- Will not burn or melt glass, paint, plastic, and other non-metallic materials
- Only heats ferrous metals
- Runs on a standard 120v/20 amp circuit
- Contoured beveled edges place the magnetic field closer to the workload and for accessing tighter corners
- High mount strain relief prevents the cord from interfering with adjacent panels
- Ergonomic gripping for control
- Carrying case
- (2) L-wedges (L-0810A)
- Instruction manual
- 1-year warranty
Q & A
Hi Dominic, the Glass Blaster is a stand alone unit that runs on standard 120V/20A outlet. Its operated by a foot pedal and featured a hardwired attachment. Please let us know if you have any other questions.