Eliminate Damage to Paint, Rubber Encapsulation, Metal & More
Cold Shield Thermal Spray Gel (32 oz.) helps eliminate the possibility of over-heating painted surfaces and damaging rubber encapsulation when removing automotive glass with the Inductor Glass Blaster® and Inductor Lite Glass Blaster.
The Cold Shield spray nozzle has two settings:
- Stream: allows a thicker bead where the rubber touches the metal when pulling encapsulated glass
- Spray: works well when protecting painted surfaces
Note: we can’t ship Cold Shield in winter because it becomes a gel and won’t be able to spray, so order now to ensure you have a can on-hand.
- One 32 oz. Thermal Spray Gel bottle
- Apply directly onto finished surfaces, including painted metal surfaces, plastic, cloth, vinyl, etc.
- Apply Cold Shield on the rear of the induction heating area to reduce discoloration and distortion on lightweight metal (except aluminum)