Bundle: Mini-Ductor Venom HP + Standard Coil Kit
Our Standard Bundle is a combination of our highest-powered Mini-Ductor®, the Venom® HP, and our most popular coil kit, Standard Coil Kit, all bundled into one. This bundle has everything you need to get started on removing seized or corroded parts.
This bundle is an online exclusive only.
Mini-Ductor Venom HP:
The Mini-Ductor Venom HP is the latest evolution of the Mini-Ductor Series of portable induction heaters. Offering all the same features and benefits as the Mini-Ductor Venom, the Venom HP allows you to heat metal faster than ever before without the risk of collateral damage that you get with oxyacetylene torches.
The Venom HP’s feature set includes a bold color along with maximum power available. It includes 120v/15amp line, with a heavy-duty 18-amp cord to deliver the needed current to its new circuit design.
- Coil Variety Pack (MD99-60123)
- Carry Case
- Operators Manual
- 2-year warranty
- 1800 watts of power
Standard Coil Kit:
The Standard Coil Kit is an accessory for the Mini-Ductor® Series and the Inductor® Series U-555. The kit enables you to heat and release seized nuts and bolts up to 1.5″ in diameter and other metallic hardware from corrosion and thread lock compounds.
It comes with 8 of the following coils:
- One 1 3/4″ pre-formed coil (MD99-607: 8.75″L x 2.25″W)
- One 1 1/2″ pre-formed coil (MD99-608: 8.5″L x 2″W)
- One 1 1/4″ pre-formed coil (MD99-609: 8.25″L x 2″W)
- One 1″ pre-formed coil (MD99-610: 8.25″L x 1.75″W)
- Two 7/8″ pre-formed coils (MD99-601: 5″L x 1.25″W)
- One 3/4″ pre-formed coil (MD99-611: 4.5″L x 1.25″W)
- One 7/8″ long pre-formed coil (MD99-605: 9.5″L x 1.25″W)
Q & A
Hi Norm - thank you for reaching out to us! It depends on what material you are trying to heat up. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more details and we would be happy to look further into your application.