Top 5 Reasons to Become an Authorized Distributor
Are you a distributor looking to grow your sales this year? Have you seen our tools and want to sell them? We want to help! Grow your business in 2021 by becoming an authorized distributor for Induction Innovations. In this blog, we will cover the top 5 reasons to become a reseller and the benefits your business will receive from our program.
What Is an Authorized Distributor?
An authorized distributor or reseller is a retailer who can sell our products directly to the consumer with our official approval. Are you looking for an authorized distributor? To find an authorized distributor near you, click here.
How to Become a Reseller
To become authorized, you will need to fill out an application form on our website. We will take your application and go through our process of approval. Once your business receives approval, we will require that you place an order meeting a certain minimum. If all these requirements are met, you will become an authorized distributor!
Top 5 Benefits of Partnering with Induction Innovations
As part of our program, we offer many benefits to resellers including the following:
- We will promote and feature your business on our website and social media.
- You will gain access to our Partner Portal via our website which gives you access to all our marketing materials such as current product images, catalogs, spec sheets, brochures, videos, manuals, and more.
- We will provide you with live demonstrations and product training with our Sales and Marketing teams. This will help you get a better understanding of the products and learn how to demo the products yourself, which can increase sales.
- You will be qualified to receive Authorized Reseller discounts when they are available.
- We will provide you with direct customer support, offering in-house repairs, live chat, and technical support Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST.
Why Choose Induction Innovations?
Induction Innovations is a well-established manufacturer of high-performance induction heaters that are precise, safe, and reliable. Our tools solve problems such as releasing corroded parts and adhesives, auto glass, seam sealers, and more without the dangers of collateral damage caused by open flamed torches.
Induction Innovations is the creator of the original Mini-Ductor product line and all our tools are assembled at our headquarters in Elgin, IL to ensure we have the highest quality products possible.
For more information on how our high-quality products are made in the USA, read more on our blog here.