ALFe® Fast-off Pad® Attachment (AL-211)
The Fast-off is designed for the removal of body side moldings, stripes, vinyl graphics, emblems, and other self-adhesive trim pieces without damage. It can also be flexed to wrap around circular objects (i.e. bearing housing). Achieve a less intense, more evenly distributed heat in the metal to which it is applied.
- Reduces labor and clean-up time by as much as 80%
- Minimizes the need for toxic solvents or expensive consumables
- Save, re-use, and salvage parts usually discarded
- Flat/flexible induction coil that easily conforms to different contours on the vehicle’s body (sheet metal)
- Reversible Velcro strap doubles the life expectancy of the pad
- High temp / soft vermiculite coating helps protect automotive finishes from fiberglass abrasion
- Side Moldings
- Vinyl Graphics
- One ALFe Series Fast-off Pad attachment for use with ALFe® 3.5 and 5.0
- One 1-year warranty
Contact us to learn more about the ALFe Series and induction heating today
Q & A
There are no questions yet
There are no reviews yet.