The 7/8″ pre-formed coil (MD99-601) is a heat resistant coil attachment for the Mini-Ductor® series.
- Works best with ½” fasteners and smaller
- The coil will last for several hundred uses or more subject to use
- Use of the proper size coil, avoiding abrasion and overheating prevents premature wear to the coil
- All coils are plated to eliminate oxidation and guarantee contact
- The coil insulation is coated to resist abrasion – however, if insulation is breached, a new coil will need to be used
- The coils are all flexible and can be bent or separated for a variety of applications
- One 7/8″ heat resistant, pre-formed coil (5″L x 1.25″ O.D.) (1 oz.)