New Mini-Ductor Demo Videos Available
The Mini-Ductor uses induction heating to heat metal parts in seconds. This allows all types of adhesives bonded to metal, fasteners bonded with thread lock compound, and seized hardware, to be removed and released much quicker and safer than by traditional naked flame heating.
The best way to understand its capabilities, and compare its ease of use vs oxy-acetylene, is to see it in action. The makers of the tool, Induction International, Inc. have launched a series of 6 step-by-step videos which cover these applications:
- Removing tough exhaust bolts
- Removing a stuck brake bleeder nut
- Removing a stuck oxygen (O2) sensor
- Removing a nut near fuel lines
- Loosening a steering bolt
- Separating a corroded exhaust
All of the videos above can be viewed here.