Mini-Ductor 12v: Go Where No Torch Has Gone Before!
Induction Innovations has re-engineered their flameless torch into the NEW Mini-Ductor® 12v. Designed to be completely portable – works with a standard 12-volt battery pack, even runs off a car battery. Leave the generator behind and can take the Mini-Ductor 12v anywhere you need it – out in the field, across the lot or even out in space.
The Mini-Ductor 12v heats ferrous metals without the danger of an open flame using invisible heat and turns a 3/4″ nut red hot in seconds. HUGE variety of heating applications for operating safer than a torch. Easily release seized nuts/bolts from corrosion or thread lock compounds. Remove/release; steering/suspension components, fuel tank straps, inline connectors, zirk fittings, manifold bolts, truck bed bolts, seat belt bolts, u-bolts, tie rod sleeves/ends, soft hail dents, metal fabrication, soldering, and even heat treating. Easily remove heavy undercoating’s applied over hardware.
Mini-Ductor 12V Features
- 12v Battery Operated
- Reinforced thermal plastic housing provides durability throughout
- Molded in slip resistant grenade style gripping and grill guards prevents objects from contacting terminals
- Universal 12v Battery Connector
- Bright LED lamp illuminates work surface
- Deep Discharge Battery Protection
- Thermal Protection Circuit
- Reversion Polarity Protection
- Specs: 12v / 60 amp / 840 watt
- Warranty: 1 Year, parts and labor
The Inductor product line of high performance induction heating tools are made in the U.S.A. by Induction Innovations Inc., a family owned company based in Elgin, IL.