Browse Our Selection of Accessories
Induction Heater Products & Accessories
Please Note: Induction Innovations'® tools and accessories are also available for sale through authorized Mini-Ductor® and Inductor® Series resellers and tool distributors.
Long Coil Kit (MD99-675)
The Long Coil Kit is an accessory for the Mini-Ductor® Series and the Inductor® Series U-555. The kit enables the user to heat and release seized nuts and bolts up to 1.5″ in diameter and other metallic hardware from corrosion and thread lock compounds.
- Each coil lasts for several hundred uses or more subject to use – avoiding abrasion and overheating prevents premature wear to the coil
- Coil insulation is coated to resist abrasion but, if insulation is breached, a new coil will need to be used
- The coils are all flexible and can be bent or separated for a variety of applications
- To use around corners or buried deep near plastic or rubber, simply bend to your desired configuration
- One 3/4″ pre-formed coil (Part #MD99-620: 13.25″L x 1.25″W)
- Two 7/8″ long pre-formed coils (LCK) (MD99-621: 13.25″L x 1.25″W)
- Two 1″ long pre-formed coils (MD99-622: 13.25″L x 1.75″W)
- One 1 1/4″ pre-formed coil (Part #MD99-623: 13.25″L x 2″W)
- One 1 1/2″ pre-formed coil (Part #MD99-624: 13.25″L x 2″W)
- One 1 3/4″ pre-formed coil (Part #MD99-625: 13.25″L x 2.25″W)