Induction Innovations Launches Venom
The Newly Designed Mini-Ductor® Induction Heater Has Real Bite
Induction Innovations, Inc. today announces the launch of Venom: the third generation of the legendary Mini-Ductor handheld induction heater. The 110V Venom will start shipping in the U.S. and Canada during the second quarter of 2016.
7 New Features
As with its predecessor the Mini-Ductor II, Venom generates Invisible Heat® to release ferrous and some non-ferrous metals from corrosion and thread lock compounds without the dangers of open flame and up to 90% faster – 3/4″ nuts are turned red hot in less than 15 seconds.
Venom also includes the following enhancements over the Mini-Ductor II:
- Angled Design with Trigger: Venom’s lightweight, ergonomic design allows for induction heat to access hard to reach places more easily
- Coil Twist Lock™: coils now lock down with one simple turn (no more thumb screws) and Venom works with all Mini-Ductor coils
- LED Usage Indicator: a red LED will light under fault conditions and green LED lights while the trigger is active and the tool is heating properly
- Fault Override Delay: any event that causes the red LED to illuminate will protect the tool by starting a three second lock out
- Fan Operation Enhancements: the fan continues to run after the trigger is released to aid in thermal cycle time reduction, and will stay powered when the thermal switch opens to aid in cooling the tool
- User Controlled LED Switch: as long as the tool is powered and the internal power supply is operating, the LED will remain lit when the switch is on
- Two Year Limited Warranty: includes parts and labor
The Mini-Ductor Venom includes the following:
- Mini-Ductor Venom handheld induction heater
- 3 basic coils: (1) 7/8″ Preformed Coil, (1) U-Form Coil and (1) Bearing Buddy Coil
- Rugged plastic carrying case
- Operator manual
- 2-year warranty that covers parts and labor
Venom uses include removing/releasing the following:
- Metal fabrication
- Manifold bolts
- Seat belt bolts
- Soft hail dents
- Steering/suspension components
- Tie rod sleeves/ends
- Truck bed bolts
- Zirk fittings
A New Evolution of Induction Heating
“Venom is a new evolution of the Mini-Ductor Series, which has been the leading hand-held induction heater on the market since it was launched in 2004,” said Tom Gough, President of Induction Innovations. “Venom’s feature set allows users to repair vehicles and equipment faster, safer and more profitably, and to Salvage parts normally discarded.”
For more information call (877) 688-9633, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Induction Innovations
Induction Innovations, Inc. is a family owned and operated manufacturer of high performance induction heaters. Our headquarters and all manufacturing is located in Elgin, Illinois, just west of Chicago. Induction Innovations was founded by president Tom Gough in 2000 after the first model of the Inductor® Series was developed, which uses high-frequency magnetic fields to heat ferrous metal objects without an open flame, cutting torch time in half. The Inductor Series now includes the ProMax, Max, Glass Blaster. The Mini-Ductor is a handheld induction heater that is now available in 110V, 220/230V and 12V (battery powered) versions. Both the Inductor Series and Mini-Ductor are used for repair and maintenance in the automotive, construction, farm equipment, industrial, and marine industries.
This press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events. All statements other than present and historical facts and conditions contained in this release, including any statements regarding our future results of operations and financial positions, business strategy, plans and our objectives for future operations, are forward-looking statements. These statements are only predictions and reflect our current beliefs and expectations with respect to future events and are based on assumptions and subject to risk and uncertainties and subject to change at any time. We operate in a very competitive and rapidly changing environment. New risks emerge from time to time. Given these risks and uncertainties, you should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Actual events or results may differ materially from those contained in the projections or forward-looking statements.
- Elizabeth Charlton
- Induction Innovations, Inc.
- (847) 836-6933