Induction Innovations Launches Inductor Lite
The Inductor® Lite is a compact and powerful 2,400W induction heater with a digital interface for manual heat control
Induction Innovations, Inc. today announces that the Inductor Lite is now shipping. The Inductor Lite is only available through authorized master equipment distributors (MEDs).
About Inductor Lite
The Inductor Lite is a compact, 2400W addition to the Inductor Series with a digital interface for manual heat control.
Using high frequency magnetic fields, the Inductor Lite utilizes Invisible Heat® to easily remove parts bonded to metal, including adhesives, logos, side moldings, direct glazed windows, stone guard protection, sealers, mechanical parts, and dents. In seconds, users are be able to release seized hardware from corrosion or threadlock compounds and other adhesives without the collateral damage and safety risks of an open flame.
Benefits of Use
- Reduce labor by as much as 75%
- Save, re-use and salvage parts usually discarded
- Save on the need for toxic solvents
- Reduce the need for expensive consumables
- Invisible Heat is safer than a torch
- 85V to 265V power supply offers flexible voltage
- Auto and manual heating modes
According to Tom Gough, President of Induction Innovations, “Some mechanics, body shops and other users have been asking us for a better way to control the induction heating temperature of our Inductor Series. The Inductor Lite gives users more control with both auto and manual modes. Auto is recommended at first as it keeps the Inductor Lite in a safe range but, if that’s not enough power or is too much, you can increase or decrease the unit’s percentage of power as needed.”
Features & Attachments
- Auto Mode: Inductor Lite only starts if the metal is ferrous (not suitable for aluminum or copper) and then automatically adjusts heating to avoid damaging auto parts due to overheating
- Manual Mode: Auto Mode can be bypassed when a higher or lower percentage of power is needed (from 0 to 100% with foot pedal control)
- Lite Fast-Off® Attachment: quickly and easily removes all adhesives and strips as well as side moldings in a few minutes without any damage
- Lite Glass Blaster® Attachment: peels off welded metal sheets and burns off stone guard protection with the heated scraper; it’s also suitable to remove glass (windshield, rear window, rear quarter light, sunroof, etc.)
- Lite Concentrator® Attachment: warms and releases all types of mechanical parts in a few seconds such as bolts, screws, shock absorbers, track rod ends, etc.
- Plastic Wedge Attachment: as a supplement to the other Inductor Lite accessories, the scrapers are essential to remove logos/badges and stone chip protection, etc.
- Cart & Cable Support: a metal trolley with a cable hanger on the side to manage all cords and accessories is optional for the Inductor Lite
- Lite PDR Baton Attachment: optional paintless dent removal attachment that is ideal for removing hail dents, door dings and other soft dents
- One Year Limited Warranty: includes parts and labor
Note: Inductor Lite attachments are not compatible with any other Inductor Series model.
The Inductor Lite uses include removing/releasing the following:
- Removes adhesive bonded windows (including windshields)
- Removes adhesive bonded SMC panels (i.e. Camaro/Firebird roof panels)
- Removes bedliners
- Loosens nuts from bolts
- Removes caulking from roof channels
- Removes soft hail dents (with the PDR-paintless dent removal attachment)
- Removes body side moldings
- Removes pinstripes, vinyl graphics and decals
- Removes weather and vapor barriers
- Loosens rusted door hinges
See the Inductor Lite at NACE 2016
For pricing and more information on the Inductor Lite, visit us at NACE 2016 in Anaheim at booth #847. You can also call us at (877) 688-9633, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here.
About Induction Innovations
Induction Innovations, Inc. is a family owned and operated manufacturer of high performance induction heaters. Our headquarters and all manufacturing is located in Elgin, Illinois, just west of Chicago. Induction Innovations was founded by president Tom Gough in 2000 after the first model of the Inductor® Series was developed, which uses high-frequency magnetic fields to heat ferrous metal objects without an open flame, cutting torch time in half. The Inductor Series now includes the ProMax, Max, Glass Blaster. The Mini-Ductor is a handheld induction heater that is now available in 110V, 220/230V and 12V (battery powered) versions. Both the Inductor Series and Mini-Ductor are used for repair and maintenance in the automotive, construction, farm equipment, industrial, and marine industries.
This press release may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events. All statements other than present and historical facts and conditions contained in this release, including any statements regarding our future results of operations and financial positions, business strategy, plans and our objectives for future operations, are forward-looking statements. These statements are only predictions and reflect our current beliefs and expectations with respect to future events and are based on assumptions and subject to risk and uncertainties and subject to change at any time. We operate in a very competitive and rapidly changing environment. New risks emerge from time to time. Given these risks and uncertainties, you should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Actual events or results may differ materially from those contained in the projections or forward-looking statements.
- Elizabeth Charlton
- Induction Innovations, Inc.
- (847) 836-6933