ALFe® Flow Concentrator® Attachment (AL-411-01)
The induction coil determines how effectively and efficiently a workpiece is heated. Induction coils are water-cooled copper conductors made of copper tubing that is readily formed into the shape of the coil for the induction heating process. Induction heating coils do not themselves get hot as water flows through them.
Work coils range in complexity from a simple helical- or solenoid-wound coil (consisting of a number of turns of copper tube wound around a mandrel) to a coil that is precision machined from solid copper and brazed.
Coils transfer energy from the power supply to the workpiece by generating an alternating electromagnetic field due to the alternating current flowing in them. The coil’s alternating electromagnetic field (EMF) generates an induced current (eddy current) in the workpiece, which generates heat.
- Reduces labor and clean-up time by as much as 80%
- Save, re-use, and salvage parts usually discarded
- Release sized nuts and bolts
- Frame and drive shaft straightening
- Soften metals
- One ALFe Series Flow Concentrator attachment for use with ALFe 3.5 and 5.0
- One 1-year warranty